Life is a little sweeter with a $25 gift card to your favourite local Dairy Bar! Break out your crayons and markers and enjoy colouring one of our weekly colouring pages. Each Tuesday, we will be releasing a new local scenery image to colour and we will be awarding one lucky artist with $25 to the Dairy Bar of their choice.
The Colouring Activity can be enjoyed by any age, however only those 14 years of age or below will be eligible to win the $25 Dairy Bar Gift Card.
There will be eight weekly prizes to be won. We'll be making the first draw on July 16th!
A fun colouring activity highlighting scenic and cultural areas of Prince Edward Island!
Colour any which way you please, you can use markers, crayons, paint, or even electronically.
Let your true talent shine! We can't wait to see your masterpieces!
All colouring pages can be found further down this web page. Simply click the file you wish to download and get colouring!
Upload a picture of your colouring creation to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page and be sure to tag @PEICreditUnions with the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure to be entered into the draw.
Not on social media? No problem! You can submit your image by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "My YuMob Adventure Colouring Submission".
Photos that are posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram without properly tagging @PEICreditUnions or using the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure will not be considered submitted.
In order to be eligible for the $25 Dairy Bar Prize, the artist must be 14 years of age or younger.
Parents and guardians can submit a photo of their artist's colouring creation by uploading to social media and tagging @PEICreditUnions and using the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure or by emailing email@example.com with the subject line: “My YuMob Adventure Colouring Submission” to enter.
Full Terms & Conditions
Stay tuned to this area for the most up to date My YuMob Adventure Colouring Activity. Download your very own #MyYuMobAventure colouring activity page by clicking on the colouring page name.
...to be revealed on August 18...
...to be revealed on August 25...
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
East Point- click here to download
MY YUMOB ADVENTURE COLOURING ACTIVITY (“CONTEST”)
OFFICAL RULES (“RULES”)
1. The contest starts at 8:30 a.m. ADT on July 7th, 2020 and closes on September 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ADT (the “Contest Period”). There will be eight (8) Prizes available to be won. One Prize (1) will be awarded each week starting July 16th, 2020 and ending September 3rd, 2020. Each Prize consists of a $25 gift card to a dairy bar on Prince Edward Island of the winners’ choosing.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant (“Entrant”) must be under the age of 14, and have their parent/Legal Guardians’ consent. Entrants must be legal residents of Canada.
4. During the contest entry period commencing at 8:30 a.m. ADT on July 7th, 2020 and ending on September 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (“Contest Entry Period”), Entrants must submit a photo/scan of colouring sheet either on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram by tagging PEI Credit Unions (@PEICredtUnions) and using the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure or by emailing email@example.com with the subject line reading “My YuMob Adventure Contest Submission” to enter (“Entry”). Photos that are posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram without properly tagging @PEICreditUnions or using the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure will not be considered submitted.
5. Entrants are eligible to submit as many Entries as they would like during the Contest Entry Period.
6. One Winner will be selected at random, based on all valid entries submitted during the week, starting on the Tuesday and ending on the following Monday of each week during the Contest Period.
7. Each Winner will be notified within five business days to let them know that they have been selected using the email (if shared) or the social media account the Entry originated from.
8. Employees and their parents, siblings, and children and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest providers (PEI Credit Unions), its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators are ineligible to enter.
9. There will be eight (8) Prizes of Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) made available in selected dairy bar gift cards to be won through the contest (“Prize”). One Prize will be selected per week throughout the Contest Entry Period.
10. By entering in this Contest the Entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of PEI Credit Unions with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all Entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
11. All entries become property of PEI Credit Unions who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed, or misdirected entries, voice messages, email or any computer errors or malfunctions. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
12. If for any reason, in the opinion of PEI Credit Unions in their discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected by causes beyond their control, PEI Credit Unions reserve their rights to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend, or suspend the Contest.
13. PEI Credit Unions reserve their rights to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof.
14. PEI Credit Unions shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
15. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the website, print, radio or online advertising, these Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
16. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, photographs, video, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by PEI Credit Unions and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.