Road trip! The Credit Unions of PEI want you to discover more of the Island, that's why we created the "My YuMob Adventure" to take you from tip to tip and everywhere in between.
My YuMob Adventure is an island wide road trip challenge featuring historical, cultural, scenic and fun pit stops. Each week we will be releasing a new challenge for you and your YuMob to complete. Take your YuMob on an adventure this summer and you could win $1,000!
Are you up for the challenge? If so put yourself in the driver's seat and download your very own YuMob to print and take along for the ride.
The Credit Union My YuMob Adventure is an island-wide road trip adventure designed to get you outdoors and exploring the island - with $1,000 on the line.
Every Thursday, we will be releasing a new challenge for you and your YuMob to complete. Stay tuned to this page and to our social media pages for up to date challenges.
Download your very own YuMob to take along on your travels. This YuMob is key to being eligible to winning the $1,000 prize. Snap a pic of your YuMob completing our weekly challenges and upload it to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or directly to our web page to secure your entry.
My YuMob Adventure runs from July 9th to September 3rd, 2020. The $1,000 prize will be awarded to an entrant on September 4th, 2020. Complete details below (anchor down to actual details)
Click here to download your very own YuMob. Make the YuMob yours by personalizing the passengers in the vehicle.
Upload a picture of your YuMob completing the challgenge to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page and be sure to tag @PEICreditUnions with the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure to be entered into the draw.
Not on social media? No problem! You can submit your image by emailing email@example.com with the subject line "My YuMob Adventure Photo Challenge Submission".
Photos that are posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram without properly tagging @PEICreditUnions or using the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure will not be considered submitted.
There can only be one (1) photo submitted per challenge.
Feel free to take some creative liberties with your photos, be sure to follow the challenge rules and to have Your YuMob in the photo.
Deadline to post a photo is September 3rd, 2020.
Full terms & Conditions
Want a chance to win $1,000 while exploring the best views that PEI has to offer? Join us in the #MyYuMobAdventure challenge this summer, and you could be $1,000 richer. Here are the challenges!
The challenges will be released every Thursday on this page.
Take a low-angle shot featuring an iconic PEI windmill. Be sure to have your YuMob featured in the foreground.
bring your YuMob to your favourite lighthouse and snap a pic! Need inspiration? Check out the West Point Lighthouse, Covehead Lighthouse, or East Point Lighthouse!
bring your YuMob to your favourite Dairy Bar, and take a picture of your YuMob as an ice cream topper – sprinkles are encouraged!
What’s better than PEI potatoes? A GIANT PEI potato! Bring your #YuMob to the Canadian Potato Museum in O’Leary and get a fun shot of your YuMob with the giant potato.
Take your YuMob on an off-road adventure and get a pic on your favourite trail.
Send your YuMob on its way! Snap a pic of your YuMob in front of your favourite PEI train.
Snap a pic of your YuMob parked in front of your sandcastle creation.
Visit the Charlottetown Boardwalk and take a picture with your YuMob and the 2020 sign for your chance to win!
MY YUMOB ADVENTURE PHOTO CONTEST (“CONTEST”)
OFFICAL RULES (“RULES”)
1. The contest starts at 8:30 a.m. ADT on July 9th, 2020 and closes on September 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ADT (the “Contest Period”). There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded of $1,000 at the end of the Contest Period.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant (“Entrant”) must be a legal resident of Canada, and must be18 years of age or older to submit an entry in the Contest.
4. Each photo challenge completed and posted by an Entrant during the Contest Period, and posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure and tagging @PEICreditUnions accounts for one Entry (“Entry”) in the Contest. Photos that are posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram without properly tagging @PEICreditUnions or using the hashtag #MyYuMobAdventure will not be considered submitted. Entrants who do not have access to social media accounts may email their Entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading “My YuMob Adventure Photo Challenge Submission” to enter.
5. Entrants are limited to submit one Entry per week during the Contest Period for a maximum of seven Entries during the Contest Entry Period. Any additional Entries regardless of submission methods will not count towards the Grand Prize.
6. There is one (1) Grand Prize (“Prize”) of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) cash available to be won through the Contest. The Winner will be chosen by random draw held on September 3rd, 2020 at noon based on all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. The decision of the winner as selected by PEI Credit Unions shall be final.
7. The Winner will be notified through email or via the social media account the Entry originated from. The Winner will be notified within two business days of being selected. If no response is received by PEI Credit Unions after two notifications are sent, a second draw may be held, and an alternate Winner may be selected.
8. Employees and their parents, siblings, and children and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest providers (PEI Credit Unions), its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators are ineligible to enter.
9. By entering in this Contest the Entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of PEI Credit Unions with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all Entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. All entries become property of PEI Credit Unions who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed, or misdirected entries, voice messages, email or any computer errors or malfunctions. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
11. If for any reason, in the opinion of PEI Credit Unions in their discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected by causes beyond their control, PEI Credit Unions reserve their rights to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend, or suspend the Contest.
12. PEI Credit Unions reserve their rights to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof.
13. PEI Credit Unions shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
14. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the website, print, radio or online advertising, these Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
15. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, photographs, video, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by PEI Credit Unions and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.