Do you have what it takes to win? Join PEI Credit Unions in 8 challenges to help you get one step closer to $2,500.
30 Spenders is a series of 8 top secret challenges where 30 individuals will be competing (socially distantly, of course) for the ultimate grand prize of $2,500. The contestants will have two days to complete the 8 challenges in person, and on the last day, there will be one contestant bringing home the grand prize of $2,500. The more challenges you win, the greater your chance of winning the grand prize. The twist? You won't actually know what the challenge is - all that we can say is that these challenges will put contestants' everyday skills to the test.
PEI Credit Unions are looking for outgoing and personable Contestants between the ages of 18-25 to participate in a two day special event on August 13th and 14th. As a Contestant, you will get to join in on tons of fun activities and games, earn prizes, and have the chance to win a $2,500 grand prize draw!
The ideal Contestant should have a willingness to have fun, be highly reliable, and be comfortable being on camera. Our Contestants must have excellent communication skills, and be comfortable interacting with new people.
Check out the terms and conditions
below to make sure you qualify.
If everything checks out, fill out the Contestant application form below.
On August 6th, we’ll contact the successful contestants.
Each challenge has the potential to win an additional ballot into
the grand prize.
Successful contestants will join us at a secret facility in Charlottetown to complete 8 challenges between August 13-14.
August 14th, one contestant will walk away with an additional $2,500 in their pocket!
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
PEI CREDIT UNIONS 30 SPENDERS (“CONTEST”)
OFFICIAL CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS (“TERMS”)
1. The Contest starts on July 22, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. and closes on August 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Contest Period”). There is one (1) grand prize to be won.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, Spenders (“Spender”) must be a legal resident of Canada, must be 18 years of age or older, and must be available to participate in the Contest in person from August 13, 2020 until August 14, 2020 between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
4. During the Contest Entry Period, commencing July 22, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. and ending August 5, 2020 at 12 a.m. (“Entry Period”) eligible Spenders must complete the online entry form (“Entry”) available on the PEI Credit Unions website (www.creditunionspei.com) to be considered.
5. Thirty (30) Spenders will be selected to participate in the Contest from all valid entries on August 6, 2020. Successful Spenders will be contacted using the notification means identified on the Entry Form no later than August 6, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
6. Limit of one (1) entry per individual during the Contest Entry Period.
7. If it is discovered that an individual attempted to enter more than once, additional entries will be void. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural position who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Illegible entries are ineligible. Participants will be selected from the submitted entries based on their ability to meet the required criteria.
8. Spenders will be selected to participate in the Contest from all eligible Entries submitted by Entries received during the Entry Period by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision shall be final. Spenders will be notified between August 6, 2020 and August 7, 2020 that they have been selected to participate in the Contest.
9. Spenders assume any and all liability and responsibilities arising from, caused by or in any way connected with their participation in the Contest.
10. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest providers (PEI Credit Unions), its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators are ineligible to enter.
11. Each Spender will need to complete eight (8) tasks as directed to qualify to be in the final draw. Once all tasks are completed as outlined and to the satisfaction of the judges the Spender becomes eligible for the Grand Prize Draw (“Eligible Spender”).
12. There is one (1) grand prize of Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500.00) cash available to be won through the Contest (“Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize will be awarded in full on the final day of the Contest to one Eligible Spender drawn at random who has completed all tasks set out in their entirety. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. The decision of PEI Credit Unions shall be final.
13. By entering this Contest, the Spenders automatically agree to accept and abide by these Terms. All decisions of PEI Credit Unions with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entrants is final and binding on all Spenders in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
14. All entries become property of PEI Credit Unions who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, email, or any computer errors or malfunctions. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
15. If for any reason, in the opinion of PEI Credit Unions in their discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected by causes beyond their control, PEI Credit Unions reserve their rights to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend, or suspend the Contest.
16. PEI Credit Unions reserve their rights to modify the Terms without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof.
17. PEI Credit Unions reserve their rights, in their discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or to be acting in violation of the Terms or otherwise in a disruptive manner.
18. PEI Credit Unions shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
19. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Terms and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including, but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, these Terms shall prevail, govern and control.
20. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, photographs, video, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by PEI Credit Unions and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.