Open any new Youth Spending Account before September 30, 2017 at a participating Credit Union
Receive two free movie tickets instantly in branch
Three Youth Spending Accounts to Choose From
2 Free e-Transfers
10 Free e-Transfers
Unlimited Everything Transactions,
e-Transfers, International ATMs
Visit a participating Credit Union to get started.
Who is considered a Youth?
At a credit union, we believe a youth is any one who is 25 years or younger, regardless of their occupation, status or educational path. This enables all our members to start off on the best financial foot possible. We know first hand a little bit of extra savings early on in life can make a big difference in the long term.
2017 Youth Spending Account Campaign
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
- The Promotional Offer: Providing you fulfill the Qualifying Criteria in Section 2 and the conditions set out below, you will receive two (2) general admission passes to Cineplex (the “tickets”).
How to qualify for the Promotional Offer: In order to qualify, you must:
Be an Eligible Youth Member
- “Eligible Youth Member” means a credit union member who: is a resident of Canada and aged between 13 to 25 during the Promotional Period. Any member under the age of 18 years must have consent from a parent or legal guardian in order be eligible.
- Open an Eligible Youth Spending Account during the Promotional Period.
Hold an existing Eligible Youth Spending Account in good standing during the Promotional Period.
“Eligible Youth Spending Account” means any one of the following accounts: Core Spending Account, Flex Spending Account, or UltraFlex Spending Account at a participating Credit Union in Prince Edward Island.
- The Promotional Period means the period starting September 1st, 2017 and ending September 30th, 2017.
- The Promotional Offer is available to Eligible Youth Members only.
- The Promotional Offer is only available while supplies last.
- You must be present in branch at a participating credit union on Prince Edward Island to participate in the Promotional Offer.
- Employees of Prince Edward Island credit unions, members of an employee’s immediate family, individuals domiciled with an employee, and Board members of an PEI credit union are not eligible to participate in this Promotional offer.
- Only one pair of Tickets per Eligible Youth Member, no matter how many Eligible Youth Spending Accounts, member numbers, or credit union memberships you may hold or open during the Promotional Period.
- Only one pair of Tickets per Eligible Youth Spending Account, including joint accounts.
- The Tickets must be accepted as awarded.
- Your Eligible Youth Spending Account should remain open and in good standing for a long time because we’re awesome, however, we know things happen. If you close your Eligible Youth Spending Account before the end of September 30, 2017, we wont claw back the value of the Tickets you received.
- The Promotional Offer and these Terms do not, in any way, affect any of the service fees related to the operation of any of our account, which continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to change the Promotional Offer and these Terms at any time. The posting of the current Terms at www.creditunionspei.com shall be deemed sufficient notice to you of such Terms and any changes, if required.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Promotional Offer at any time for any reason at our complete discretion without notice.
- In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the content of any other promotional materials, including but not limited to posters, ads, or displays, the Terms available at www.creditunionspei.com shall prevail.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke this Promotional Offer to any person or account holder we find or believe to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, integrity or operation of the Promotional Offer, including any person whose overall relationship with us is in our opinion not in good standing.
© 2017 PEI Credit Unions. All Rights Reserved